Currently, the software market offers several options for Document Creation. First, there is the so-called word processor that makes it possible to make and edit documents. Of this type of program for writing texts, Word is one of the most famous in the world. There are also computer solutions that go further and make it possible to convert text files into more elaborate and better presented formats. This is the case with programs designed to make PDF documents. Free, licensed, free or open source software, these software represent solutions that every company must have, regardless of whether it is large, medium or small. Likewise, entrepreneurs and independent professionals not only need to know the benefits of these IT solutions, they must use them to stay up to date in a highly competitive market. These software are presented in a range ranging from the simplest to the most complex. Therefore, the functionality of each goes hand in hand with the resources they offer. The current generation of this type of software can make possible some of the following tasks:
- Create new documents from a blank template.
- Modify and correct text-based documents.
- Configure your appearance.
- Have templates for a more professional look.
- Insert images and graphics to the content.
- Possess graphic editing tools.
- Store documents.
- Save them in different formats, including DOC, RTF, TXT, PDF, etc.
- Make presentations.
- Share files with other users.
- Have the collaborative editing function.
- Add comments to the margin.
- Open multiple documents at the same time.
- Merge multiple documents into one.
- Compare documents.
- Save files manually and automatically.
- Allow optical character recognition.
- Be compatible with other software.
- Enable scanning and printing processes.
Not all IT document creation solutions are capable of all these functions. But some manage to combine resources and perform several of these actions very effectively. Which software to choose? That depends on what the tool is needed for.